Laser cutting: The Perfect laser metal laser cutter uses a focusing mirror to focus the laser beam on the surface of the material to melt the material. At the same time, the molten material is blown away by the compressed gas coaxial with the laser beam, and the laser beam and the material are along a certain trajectory. Perform relative motion to form a slit of a certain shape. Plasma cutting machine: cutting the metal material with a plasma arc, the cutting thickness is generally 12-25mm. Compared with flame cutting, the cutting quality is high and the speed is fast.
The specific advantages of metal laser cutters are as follows:
1. Not affected by the shape of the work piece: laser processing is flexible, can process any graphics, can cut pipes and other shaped.
2. The cutting surface is smooth: the cutting surface has no burrs, and the surface roughness of the cutting surface is generally controlled within Ra12.5.
3. Good cutting quality: no contact cutting, the edge is less affected by heat, there is basically no thermal deformation of the work piece, completely avoiding the collapse formed when the material is punched and sheared, and the slit generally does not require secondary processing.
4. Improve the speed of new product development: After the product drawings are formed, laser processing can be performed immediately, and the new product can be obtained in the shortest time.
5. High precision: positioning accuracy 0.02mm, repeat positioning accuracy 0.03 mm
6. Narrow slit: The laser beam is focused into a small spot, so that the focal point reaches a very high power density, and the material is quickly heated to a vaporization level to evaporate to form a hole. As the beam moves relatively linearly with the material, the holes are continuously formed into slits of narrow width. The slit width is generally 0.10 to 0.20 mm. The cutting material has a thickness of 10 mm.
7. Do not damage the work piece: the laser cutting head will not contact the surface of the material to ensure that the work piece is not scratched.
8. Material saving: Computer programming can be used to cut the entire board material into different shapes to maximize the utilization of materials.
9. Not affected by the hardness of the material to be cut: the laser can process steel plates, stainless steel, aluminum alloy plates, hard alloys, etc., regardless of the hardness, can be cut without deformation.
10. Saving mold investment: laser processing does not require mold, no mold consumption, no need to repair the mold, saving time to replace the mold, thereby saving processing costs and reducing production costs, especially suitable for processing large products. After understanding the advantages of metal laser cutters and common tools for sheet metal cutting.
For more details for the product, please click: