Nowadays, laser processing technology can be used in all walks of life, and the application of laser cutter equipment is becoming more and more extensive. However, when many customers use the laser cutter, there will be a series of problems such as the wrong direction of the power-on reset and the jitter of the beam due to unfamiliarity or improper operation of the device. Today is the solution for the above failure reasons:
1. Check if the beam is seriously offset. The left and right sides should not be larger than 2MM. Check whether the support wheels on both sides are damaged or not.
2. Turn on the power to see the jitter appear on that axis, the car is still a beam, disconnect one axis power supply to test whether the motor and driver (block) of the other axis are faulty. Tests that can be interchanged to find out if the problem exists in the motor or the drive (block).
3. If the reset of the laser cutter driver is not normal, you should first check whether the parameter settings are correct. By changing the motherboard parameters, you can solve the problem of abnormal reset.
4. Push the car to see if there is any friction or shaking. If the slider gap is too large, you need to replace the laser slider.
5. Shut down the car and the beam by hand to see if there is any resistance. If there is a blocker, remove or arrange it, and check if the left tensioner is tight.
6. with a resistor row model, to measure resistance. If the resistance is not correct, replace the resistor row.
7. Check if the timing belt, the optical head, the blowing tube, and the drag chain are stuck.
8. The laser cutter is in the correct direction when it is reset, but when it reaches the end point, the car or the beam cannot stop and hit the laser cutter. Check if the motherboard parameters are incorrect. The sensor is broken or the sensor is damaged and the magnet is in a reasonable position.
9. See if there is too much dust on the guide rail of the laser cutter machine to hinder the car, and clean the dust to add lubricant to the slider.
10. If the problem persists, it may be a motherboard failure, and the laser cutter control board needs to be replaced. It is good to check if the wire connecting the motor to the driver (block) is in contact.
11. When the old model and the YM model are not reset, pay attention to whether the 18-pin data cable has poor contact or open circuit, and re-plug or replace the data cable. The above is the analysis and solution of the laser cutter reset abnormality, beam jitter, boot wall and other faults.
As a professional laser cutter manufacturer, Perfect Laser has created value and benefits in automobile manufacturing, rail transportation, engineering machinery, agricultural machinery, elevator manufacturing, food and food machinery, pharmaceutical machinery, aerospace and military, petroleum machinery, metal structures and gold processing industries.